- Pica, M., Engel, S.D., and Welches, P. (2003). An experiential approach to the inpatient anger management group. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 53(2), 177-200.
- Render, J. and Welches, P. (2004). Healing and redeeming a psychosomatic life. In Stauros Notebook: Reflections on the Mystery of Suffering: Suffering and the Self, Spring 2004, 11-13. *
- Turner, N., Welches, P., & Conti, S. (2014). Mindfulness-based sobriety: A clinician’s guide to addiction recovery using relapse prevention therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, and motivational interviewing. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications.
- Welches, P. and Pica, M. (2005). Assessed-danger-to-others as a reason for psychiatric hospitalization: An investigation of patients’ perspectives. Journal of Phenomenological Psychology, Spring 2005, 45-74.
- Welches, P. and Pica, M. (2005). Functional analysis of behavior: A collaborative-phenomenological approach. The Humanistic Psychologist, Vol. 33(1), 59-68.
* With one exception, the publications listed above are proprietary and not available to the public without purchase. The exception is "Healing and Redeeming a Psychosomatic Life" (J. Render and P. Welches, 2004). This brief article is available on this website as a separate page bearing its title.