Trainings Conducted, local and international (2009-2016):
- Mindfulness-Based Sobriety: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Relapse Prevention Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing.
- Motivational Interviewing: Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced, "Third Edition"
- Motivational Interviewing Treatment Integrity (MITI) Coding System, Version 4.1
- Person-Centered Treatment Planning
- Co-Occurring Disorder Program (Mental/Substance); trained as trainer at Dartmouth
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Criteria Third Edition [level-of-care placement, treatment planning, utilization management]
- Thresholds: Primary consultant with Illinois largest mental health treatment provider in developing substance use treatment programs: achieved licenses; developed treatment model, service approaches, curricula, and policies; and launching in Spring of 2016.
Adler University, Psy.D. Program (2015):
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Addictions
Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Adjunct Professor (2000-2004):
- Humanistic and Existential Models in Psychology
- Advanced Practicum Seminar
Roosevelt University, Adjunct Faculty (1985-1986):
- Ethical and Professional Issues in Counseling
- Group Therapy